Welcome To Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic
Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic takes animal welfare and responsible pet ownership very seriously. We understand that animals bring a great deal of happiness and love to our lives. Therefore our goal is to provide high quality veterinary care to improve the quality of life for our client’s pets. All staff members give our clients the personal attention they deserve. Dr. Jason Palm will provide you with a variety of options for the treatment of your pet. We do everything possible to ensure that our patients live long and healthy lives.
10 Things That Make Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic Different
- 1. We are a community based, non-corporate veterinary practice. We will never be affiliated with any corporation. Our individuality sets us apart from other veterinary clinics.
- 2. We are not a vaccine clinic. Dr. Palm will create a wellness plan for your pet that will never include unnecessary vaccines.
- 3. We strive to create a comforting and stress free environment for our patients. We have a clean, quiet and modern facility designed to create a calming and comfortable experience for your family pets.
- 4. The building has a separate, quiet entrance for cats with dedicated feline exam rooms. We take pride in providing a low stress experience for our feline patients.
- 5. Dr. Palm utilizes modern multimodal pain management techniques for his patients including
- 6. Dr. Palm will think outside the box to help your pet, while balancing traditional and more progressive medical techniques.
- 7. With the majority of our team having at least 13 years of tenure with HVC, one having achieved 30 years with us, we pride ourselves on the low turnaround of staff thus making every client’s visit familiar and personalized for the care of their pets.
- 8. We have a mobile internal medicine specialist on call for in house diagnostics and treatment.
- 9. We work with local animal recues to help with pet overpopulation.
- 10. We have a close working relationship with University of Florida (UF) for complicated cases in surgery and ophthalmology.
Our pets mean the world to us. When your pet is not feeling well, finding quality care becomes the top priority. We strive to provide the most reliable and effective treatment possible to our patients. No matter the reason for your visit, we will always do our best to be sure you leave feeling satisfied with your visit.
To make an appointment, please call our office at (407) 299- 3969.
Dr.Palm is reliable, responsive and a very caring doctor. I know when one of my pets has a health issue, Dr. Palm would find the best solution and won't waste time. Saved my male cat, from crystal block, by performing very delicate surgery. Today helped my female cat with upper respiratory infection.The staff is always nice and accommodating. Thank you very much for great service and a piece of mind. Truly appreciate it.natasha s.
My little lily went here for a little nip and tuck since she turned 7 months old. They took such good car of her, and they said she was such a good girl. The next two weeks we had no problem with her stitches. They even cut her nails for us! Which we appreciate, and we drove all the way from Cocoa to come see them! They did a great job!A G.
They are always very professional. The office is super nice and clean! Staff is great!Cathy N.
I am a bit of a crazy cat mom so I was nervous transferring my cats to a new vet after we moved away from our old vet. Dr Palm and the staff at Hiawassee Vet put all my worries at ease. I was a bit early for my appointment and they took me right away and put my cat and I in a room. The vet came only minutes later to see us. Dr Palm was kind, personal, professional, and caring. Visiting a vet can easily be traumatic for cats but my cat was playing and chasing treats the second she got out of her carrier when we got home. No hiding under the bed for hours or being mad at me the rest of the day. And I attribute that to the gentleness shown at her visit by Dr Palm and team.Kyle B.
Dr. Palm and the wonderful technicians that work here make every visit as stress free and friendly as possible. Every experience, from booking an appointment to getting results back for my fur-baby, have been nothing short of amazing. You can tell they truly love animals and try to do what is best for them. I never doubt that my pets are getting the best care possible when I take them here.April
The care my feline Brownie I received at Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic was truly amazing. I called them at 8am to see if they were able to see my pet for a visit due to our recent visit at the emergency clinic over the weekend. I didn’t have an appointment, but they were able to offer me a 10:30am appointment right away. There was no wait time, when I got to the clinic I called them to check in and they were able to see me right away. Dr. Palm and Nicolle was very attentive and knowledgeable. The extensive questions to really gain what was wrong with my pet put me at ease and felt really cared for. It made me less nervous and comfortable especially after just being totally blind sided from being at the Emergency Vet previously. I recommend Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic for your next pet visit/appointment. Everyone on staff, including the front desk was truly amazing. Thank you!M. V.
Quick, easy, and friendly. Dr. Palm is hands down the best vet I've ever been to. Highly recommend!Shannon S.
Love the first impression, great atmosphere. Dr. Palm was great and so was every one else.( Becky, Juan, and Nicki) I'm glad me and Nola found a great vet who will care for her.
— WHO DAT! ⚜️ Also I'm always willing to give business to a fellow New Orleanian.
I had an appointment this morning, it was wonderful staff was very helpful and informative. And I like the fact that they kept everyone separate so no one could run into each other, the clinic was extremely clean I like that.Shuronda A.
I have been using Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic for a few years now, and I have never had a bad experience with them. The staff is always friendly and extremely helpful. Denise is always quick with responding to emails, and wonderfully helpful. Dr. Palm is great! He always makes sure I understand what is going on with my pet. He is just as friendly as everyone else, and will answer any question you have. I highly recommend this veterinary clinic.Kimberly C.