Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic takes animal welfare and responsible pet ownership very seriously. We understand that animals bring a great deal of happiness and love to our lives. Therefore our goal is to provide high quality veterinary care to improve the quality of life for our client's pets. All staff members give our clients the personal attention they deserve. Dr. Jason Palm will provide you with a variety of options for the treatment of your pet. We do everything possible to ensure that our patients live long and healthy lives.
10 Things That Make Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic Different
1. We have a friendly and relaxed family atmosphere.
2. We now have separate sides of the clinic for the dogs and cats.
3. Dr. Palm has a great deal of experience with a wide variety of exotic animal species, including rabbits, bird and reptiles
4. Long term, interest free financing is available through Care Credit.
5. We have an internal medicine specialist on call for in house advanced diagnostics and treatment.
6. We have a close working relationship with a local referral service for complicated cases in surgery and ophthalmology.
7. We work with local animal rescues to help with the pet population and to do our part to give back to the community.
8. All clients receive personal attention from all of our staff members.
9. We offer laser therapy for our patients.
10. We are conveniently located next to the 408 ramps making it easier for everyone to come visit us.
Our pets mean the world to us. They always greet us with a waggy tail and tons of excitement. In fact, most of our pets are like family to us. That being said, when your pet is dealing with medical problems, finding the absolute best care becomes a top priority. You can’t afford to deal with an unprofessional veterinarian and you can’t afford to wait weeks to be seen. For the kind of care you and your pet deserve, be sure to give Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic a call. We have worked hard to become the most reliable and most effective Orlando vet clinic and our level of care is exceptional. Whether you’re searching for a routine checkup or something more serious, our team of veterinarian experts has what it takes to provide the kind of service that you can trust.
Meet Our Team
Here at Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic, we take pride in having the absolute best team around. Whether it’s our passion for animals, our love for helping others, or our pure dedication to outstanding service, we truly excel at providing care for you and your pet. Our staff has undergone years of education to establish the skills needed to be a top-notch veterinarian in Orlando, and they also carry years of professional experience under their belts. Furthermore, our team has a deep passion and love for helping animals and it shows in our clinic every single day.
Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic is proud to carry a wide variety of services for your every need. Whether you’re searching for an emergency vet in Orlando or you need a routine checkup, reach out to us for the solutions you’re after. Take a look at our services below:
- Pet exams
- Spay & neuter
- Flea & tick prevention
- Emergency services
Given our wide variety of services, you’ll be sure to find exactly what you’re looking for with us. Our team has decades of experience caring for a large selection of different animals, and they put care and professionalism in every service that they complete.
We Are Your Veterinarian in Orlando!
Here at Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic, Dr.Palm holds decades of experience in the field. We understand that it may sometimes be difficult to determine the health status of your pet, in addition to ensuring they’re up to date with their vaccinations. By using Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic, you can rest easy knowing that your pet’s health is well taken care of. Have something urgent? Luckily, we’re the fastest and most effective emergency vet clinic in Orlando!
To make an appointment, stop by our office at 166 Terra Mango Loop Orlando, FL 32835, or give us a call at 407-299-3969.