- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express), checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card and Driver's License or other Legal ID must be available.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we will enter your application through the computer for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
If you do apply yourself, please bring the account information with you at the time of your appointment, as you will not receive your card for 7-10 days.
Click the picture to apply
- Low Monthly Payments
- Charges over $200 - Interest Free for 6 months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Pet Insurance is an option. There are several companies with several plans. Feel free to research for your own needs. Once you have coverage, please bring your information and a blank claim form to us. We will file for you. To learn more, please vist the following pet insurance websites . . .